Forged needle valves B10000®
Series: B44, B45, B46
- Needle valves for high pressure applications.
- This same model of valve is also manufactured with Stellite seat and stem point for applications with temperatures up to 842°F (450°C).
- Connections to various standards, from 1/8” to 1” in NPT (ASME B1.20.1), ISO 228 and S.W. (Socket weld. ASMEB16.11).
- Manufacture materials stainless steel grade 316, carbon steel.
- Forged body
- Stem grade 316 stainless steel in all versions.
- Needle grade 316 stainless steel for steel valves and carbon steel valves with stellite application hastelloy needle.
- Graphite packing (Under order they can be supplied with PTFE packing).